Aren Mark Avaness
Aren Mark Avaness is the founding attorney at Avaness Law; a new and leading firm that represents plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of civil and criminal matters.
Mr. Avaness has always been attracted to the practice of law. As an underdog advocate, he firmly believes that everyone deserves to have quality legal representation and fights to the bitter end when his clients are facing tough opposition.
- California (SBN: 328762)
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Bachelors of Arts in English, Cum Laude
- Loyola Marymount University Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctorate
Professional Associations/ Membership
- Consumers Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Armenian Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
Jason Edward Barth
Jason Barth is of counsel for Avaness Law and practices Real Estate, Construction, Trust, Estate Planning, and Business Law.
Mr Barth’s experience in general litigation is a useful resource to help guide a client’s desired outcome in both transactional work and lawsuits. As a zealous advocate for his clients, Jason takes pride in developing practical solutions tailored to each individual client.
- California (SBN: 311440)
- University of California, Davis (UCD) Bachelor’s of Arts in Political Science and History
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctorate