An accident caused by the negligence of another party can leave you with devastating injuries, significant expenses, and immense limitations in your personal life. At Avaness Law, we understand the many challenges that often arise in the aftermath of an accident, and we aim to help our clients in the North Hollywood area recover the compensation they deserve after those events. Our legal team offers comprehensive representation focused on the bottom line: helping you maximize the compensation you can recover for the losses you faced due to your injuries.
Get the Legal Help You Need
- We help guide you through each step of the claim process, providing you with the comprehensive legal assistance and support you need throughout the claim process.
- We personally review all the evidence related to your claim, from doctors’ statements about your injuries to the report from the accident.
- Get the one-on-one connection you need to feel supported as you move through your claim.
- Focus on healing and let us take care of the details of your claim.
- Avoid missing out on the compensation you really deserve for your injuries by working with a hard-hitting legal team that will fight on your behalf.
Injured Due to Someone Else’s Negligence? Avaness Law Can Help
Pay Nothing Up Front
At Avaness Law, we accept clients on a contingency fee basis. That means you do not have to pay anything until we win your case.
The Personalized Service You Need
You have unique needs to take into consideration. We want to hear your story and shape a claim that focuses on a resolution that fits you.
Extensive Network and Support
We have an extensive professional network, including expert witnesses and more, who can help maximize the results of your claim.
North Hollywood Personal Injury Claims We Handle
At Avaness Law, we provide legal support for clients who may have suffered injuries in a variety of settings throughout North Hollywood, including:
- Auto accidents. A car crash can lead to devastating injuries and, in many cases, a complicated claim process. We help you work through the claim, from determining who likely bears liability for your accident to helping you understand how MedPay insurance may impact how you pursue compensation for your injuries.
- Dog bites. As many as five million people suffer animal bites each year. When a dog bites a person, the dog’s owner will, according to California law, bear liability for any damages caused by the dog’s attack. We help our clients fight to establish the full damages they had to deal with after their accident and maximize the compensation they can recover.
- Slip and fall accidents. Property owners bear a high duty of care when it comes to ensuring the safety of those who visit their properties. We help clients who have suffered injuries in a North Hollywood slip-and-fall fight for the compensation they deserve.
- Assault and battery. Often, negligent security contributes to devastating assaults. Identifying all parties that behaved negligently in your case and, therefore, who owes you compensation for your injuries can prove complicated. We aim to identify all liable parties and help our clients work through the claim process so that they can seek compensation for those losses.
- Workplace injuries. After a workplace injury, regardless of who caused the accident, most people will have the right to file a workers’ compensation claim. Workers’ compensation, however, can prove tricky, especially if you need proof that you suffered severe injuries at work. We help our clients fight for the compensation and support they deserve after a workplace accident.
We start with a free consultation for every client, from auto accidents to workers’ comp attorneys, so you can get a better idea of what to expect as we move forward with your claim.
Compensation in a Personal Injury Claim in North Hollywood: What to Expect
After a devastating accident caused by the negligence of another party, you may have substantial medical expenses and a long road to recovery ahead of you. You may need to know how much compensation you can reasonably recover so that you can determine how to best handle your medical bills and other expenses. At Avaness Law, we strive to help our clients identify all the areas in which they might recover compensation for their injuries.
- Your medical bills.Often, medical expenses can grow catastrophically high after a serious injury. We aim to help our clients identify all the medical costs they have faced and calculate them as part of a comprehensive injury claim.
- Your wage losses.Dealing with lost income can prove incredibly difficult in the aftermath of an accident. Even as your bills grow higher, you may not have the means to pay them. We help our clients pursue compensation for wage losses after an accident due to another party’s negligence.
- Your suffering.You do not just deserve compensation for your financial losses. You also deserve compensation for the non-financial losses that go along with your accident. At Avaness Law, we aim to help our clients seek compensation for those challenges, too.
At Avaness Law, we believe in helping everyone seek justice and fairness after a severe accident. When someone else’s negligence leads to severe injuries, you deserve compensation for it. We will fight tooth and nail to help our clients get a fair and just resolution to their claims.
Ready to get started with your claim? Contact us today for your free consultation.